So the money is in for the ticket! Which is great! Except that I haven’t decided if I will take the insurance company that the agency has offered me or a different one.
Long story short, today is the last day of a hold the travel agency has put on a particular ticket price for me. If I let it go, I stand the chance of losing the great price she found for me. If I take it, I have to decide very quickly who I’ll be getting insurance through.
RBC: This is who the agency works with. I’ve heard great things about them, but they’re asking $540 to cover my 90 days trip.
Manulife: I can’t find any pages that review their travel insurance. They have a great price at $311 for my 90 days, but the articles I find online look like bad news bears.
PC Financial: They offer nearly the same great coverage as RBC but at $400 for my 90 days. Many people review them well, which makes me sway in their direction.
I’ll be buying the ticket within the next week for certain and want to get this squared away. If anyone has any advice or experience, please comment below!